Chicken Kebabs


I used to live in Florida where I could grill year round. Of course I probably grilled about 3 times a year. Now that I've lived through a Pennsylvania winter, I won't be taking my grill for granted any more. The second it was warm enough to step outside and grill, I was all about it. And the best part is that grilling comes with 2 bonuses. 1. No pots and pans! 2. I can get Ross to help cook.

This is one of my favorite grilling recipes. It's colorful, easy, delicious, and healthy. This is a perfect Summer Sunday dinner. Whether you are cooking for 2 or you're cooking for 20 this recipe is a breeze. Just marinate some chicken and chop some veggies.


Skewer them. And throw them on the grill.


And voila! You're done. I've made this recipe with both chicken and steak and they both come out delicious.

Recipe for Chicken Marinade (Adapted from All Recipes)
Ingredients:
  • 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
  • 1/3 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 3 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • 1-1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/2 - 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon cumin
  • 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh parsley

Directions:
  1. Combine all the ingredients and marinade for 2 - 12 hours.

2 comments:

Tasty Health Food said...

Those kabobs are so colorful! And it's true, no one ever really does the stuff they're supposed to do when they have the opportunity where they live. :D

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Yummy! I sometimes make a similar kabob using Italian dressing/veggies/steak cubes. Really yummy!

Post a Comment